Archive for the 'conversations' Category
Written on May 14, 2012 at 10:12 am
It was an emotionally charged weekend….intense. Friday, Bill mentioned going to look at rescue dogs…and something told me to check the Austin Boxer group…they were having a dog meet event Saturday…and I saw this face online and knew I had to meet him.
Saturday we met, applied, discussed, agreed, and then hoped. Sunday they came for the home visit…and Leroy Brown (formerly Amadeus) stayed. Yesterday was a day of introducing dogs, and gently welcoming a new FORCE in to our peaceful home. Daisy and Lulu are both small…and senior and totally effortless to care for. Leroy is big and …
Written on April 27, 2012 at 9:02 am
I feel another shift happening. Me, my thinking, my world. I once wanted everything to be neat, with straight lines, and crisp. Everything is not designed that way. And, that is perfect too. I read my 2×3 cards today….
1. I am powerful
2. I am creative.
3. I make shit happen
4. I make mistakes with grace and comfort and love
5. I am good
6. I see with joy and love
7. I have vision
8. I move forward with ease.
9. I am safe.
10. I am free to move forward
11. God supports me in
Written on April 4, 2012 at 9:43 am
Yep, here is is Wonder ★ Woman ★ Wednesday again.
Yesterday, I went to work from Link Coworking– a groovy little space I joined last year to get out of my home office and be with other people…and to shed the occasional rotting of my brain that occurs when I work too much from home.
Since I first joined, Ellie Scarborough, has been a member there…and this gal truly wow’s in a million ways.
Yesterday– I felt her wonder & I knew she would be today’s Wonder Woman.
I sat at a table with her…and we began chatting. I’m going …
Written on March 26, 2012 at 1:05 pm
1. Practice being aware of your thoughts. Noodle them around as if they are each written on a sliver of paper. Consider them before you decide they are true. No judging…just noodling. Feel the sensations that each thought brings to you. Do you feel fear or anxiety? Do you feel peace? Notice how you are with your thoughts. Keep the ones that serve you, and turn around the ones that don’t until they do. Awareness is always a beautiful first step.
2. Practice limiting exposure to news, politics, commercials, crappy TV, and beauty magazines. There are so many under the …