Archive for the 'List' Category
Written on May 23, 2012 at 11:49 am
It is Wonder ★ Woman ★ Wednesday
Yeah… I’m totally profiling my bff and fellow coach Nikki Buckelew today. She was my coach back in 2008 or something like that and she FIRED me as a client….because she wanted me to be friends. We were both at the time believing that clients couldn’t be friends. We are totally over that and now share so much in life and have been collaborating and coaching one another ever since.
We are soul friends….sisters… travel and dream together…and we still coach one another by either hiring the other, or on a call saying…can …
Written on April 27, 2012 at 9:02 am
I feel another shift happening. Me, my thinking, my world. I once wanted everything to be neat, with straight lines, and crisp. Everything is not designed that way. And, that is perfect too. I read my 2×3 cards today….
1. I am powerful
2. I am creative.
3. I make shit happen
4. I make mistakes with grace and comfort and love
5. I am good
6. I see with joy and love
7. I have vision
8. I move forward with ease.
9. I am safe.
10. I am free to move forward
11. God supports me in
Written on April 18, 2012 at 1:02 pm
Whoa…totally hit the overwhelm state today. I had to get up and walk away from work–well, at least walk away from sitting at the computer doing nothing but worrying about the work I wasn’t doing. I chose to go outside and do a little breathing, meditating, and drawing OUT of my visions and things I intend on manifesting to get back to center.
Cleaned off the hammock and cozied up with my notebook and markers…and here is what doodled out (including oak tree shadow):
That is me in the middle…and I started on the right and worked counter-clockwise (I tend …
Written on March 26, 2012 at 1:05 pm
1. Practice being aware of your thoughts. Noodle them around as if they are each written on a sliver of paper. Consider them before you decide they are true. No judging…just noodling. Feel the sensations that each thought brings to you. Do you feel fear or anxiety? Do you feel peace? Notice how you are with your thoughts. Keep the ones that serve you, and turn around the ones that don’t until they do. Awareness is always a beautiful first step.
2. Practice limiting exposure to news, politics, commercials, crappy TV, and beauty magazines. There are so many under the …
Written on March 14, 2012 at 3:33 pm
The Truth Beauty & Appreciation practice is spreading! I love it!
Keeping our good vibes to ourselves does the world little good.
Deepak Chopra says, “Find your purpose in life, and then share it with the world.” One of the purposes I have…well THE purpose…is sharing good vibes and helping others tap in to the good vibes available to them. Many of my coaching clients and I exchange daily TBA’s… a daily noticing practice for people who want to allow the flow of abundance and good vibes in to their life.
Today I received one of the BESTEST EVER TBAs….my …