Archive for the 'Truth Beauty Gratitude' Category
Written on May 14, 2012 at 10:12 am
It was an emotionally charged weekend….intense. Friday, Bill mentioned going to look at rescue dogs…and something told me to check the Austin Boxer group…they were having a dog meet event Saturday…and I saw this face online and knew I had to meet him.
Saturday we met, applied, discussed, agreed, and then hoped. Sunday they came for the home visit…and Leroy Brown (formerly Amadeus) stayed. Yesterday was a day of introducing dogs, and gently welcoming a new FORCE in to our peaceful home. Daisy and Lulu are both small…and senior and totally effortless to care for. Leroy is big and …
Written on April 27, 2012 at 9:02 am
I feel another shift happening. Me, my thinking, my world. I once wanted everything to be neat, with straight lines, and crisp. Everything is not designed that way. And, that is perfect too. I read my 2×3 cards today….
1. I am powerful
2. I am creative.
3. I make shit happen
4. I make mistakes with grace and comfort and love
5. I am good
6. I see with joy and love
7. I have vision
8. I move forward with ease.
9. I am safe.
10. I am free to move forward
11. God supports me in
Written on March 26, 2012 at 1:05 pm
1. Practice being aware of your thoughts. Noodle them around as if they are each written on a sliver of paper. Consider them before you decide they are true. No judging…just noodling. Feel the sensations that each thought brings to you. Do you feel fear or anxiety? Do you feel peace? Notice how you are with your thoughts. Keep the ones that serve you, and turn around the ones that don’t until they do. Awareness is always a beautiful first step.
2. Practice limiting exposure to news, politics, commercials, crappy TV, and beauty magazines. There are so many under the …
Written on March 14, 2012 at 3:33 pm
The Truth Beauty & Appreciation practice is spreading! I love it!
Keeping our good vibes to ourselves does the world little good.
Deepak Chopra says, “Find your purpose in life, and then share it with the world.” One of the purposes I have…well THE purpose…is sharing good vibes and helping others tap in to the good vibes available to them. Many of my coaching clients and I exchange daily TBA’s… a daily noticing practice for people who want to allow the flow of abundance and good vibes in to their life.
Today I received one of the BESTEST EVER TBAs….my …
Written on March 7, 2012 at 11:36 am
Another TBA post…. I do these almost daily and share with friends and colleagues in email– sometimes in my online journal and occasionally in my blog. The practice is spreading……you can find the origins of this practice here. It also used to be Truth Beauty and Gratitude….AND…I quickly traded up to Appreciation because it has better energy and a higher vibration!
Here are my TBA’s today:
- I have created a juicy and balanced life and I enjoy it.
- I have exercised the last 3 days straight–brisk long walks and it feels great.
- I choose to create something–even if it