The magic of a retreat can’t be explained…. Something happens when we choose to slow down, to listen to our inner whispers, to trust the serendipity of the universe gathering very specific people together. As professionals we train, we learn, we conference, all –from the outside in. When is the last time you really disconnected from the to-do list, from the client roster, from all the personal and professional noise….and listened to your inner wise self…deeply? This is the value of a retreat. This is the ultimate gift to yourself, to your business.
I know, you are thinking….”Yeah right. Like I can take this time off, invest this money….at a luxury renewal retreat. My spouse will think yeah right too.” And this is exactly what we do as busy professional humans…..often what we need the most, is a quiet date with ourselves… an opportunity to truly allow us to visit with our wise inner self…to listen to our inner whispers. What could committing to this sacred time do for you?
Do you spend your time and business taking care of and coaching others? Have you pushed and pushed and planned and worked and coached and now you need some renewal? Have you teetered somewhat out of balance making everything happen? Are you ready to honor yourself, and your business with just a few days of personal and professional renewal? This exclusive, luxury renewal retreat is just for coaches—it is just for you.
In appreciation of where you have come from, and all that you have accomplished, and anticipation of continued growth and blessing in 2012.
During our time together you will:
- Experience a variety of contemplative and connecting processes that you can take back home and work in to your practice.
- Reflect on and honor your path over the last season in appreciation of YOU and your work.
- Re-connect with and invigorate your vision for 2012 in a creative and soul-full way.
- Release resistance and overcome barriers to what could be holding you back from your complete potential.
- Slow down and create stillness and space for you to reconnect with your inner wise self. Hear what wisdom and guidance this part of you has to say.
- Experience deep connection without having to care for anyone else.
- Discover the next iteration of your business- discover the next steps…even leaps that you are to take for yourself.
- Connect and mastermind with other powerful coaches and supporting professionals from around the world – each bringing their own unique spirit and story to the conversation.
- Connect to your worthiness. (You flinched at LUXURY renewal retreat, didn’t you).
- Have the opportunity to indulge in spa treatments, nap, hike, or chill during “free time” each day.
- Relax and enjoy the beauty of the hill country, settle for a few days in a stunning and peaceful retreat, and rest in luxury accommodations. This location is conductive to reflection, contemplation, & inspiration.
- Be kind to your body with organic, yummy foods and gentle-loving yoga and breathing sessions.
- Enjoy and interact in 5 group sessions focused on renewal of self-compassion, creativity, abundance, your professional practice/business, and your soul’s energy.
The schedule will allow for a nice balance of free time, group time and optional renewal activities.
*A detailed agenda outlining session content will be provided prior to the retreat.
COACHES RENEWAL RETREAT PROGRAM/PACKAGE FEE INCLUDES:
- Five 5 content-packed group sessions focused on personal and professional renewal led by intuitive & transformational coach Allison Crow.
- Fresh, organic and locally-sourced delicious gourmet meals, snacks/beverages and other self-care yummies. Lunch is included all three days, Monday 4/23 – Wednesday 4/25, and there will be a special group dinner the evening of Tuesday 4/24. Morning and afternoon snacks will be provided each day. Breakfast is included the final morning, Wednesday 4/25. For the meals not provided in the package, Jean’s Kitchen, the yummy onsite restaurant has a cozy atmosphere and healthy items to suit your needs!
- Complete access to Travaasa’s delicious spa amenities, including: access to the agave fitness center, spa robes, slippers, lockers, steam room, sauna, pool, hot tub, cold plunge, hiking trails, daily wellness classes, labyrinth, sanctuary & reading library.
- Tuesday Morning Group Yoga Class: Wake up your body and mind with this flowing yoga practice that accommodates all levels of participants. This is a low-to-moderate-intensity class, geared toward everyone with an interest in yoga, and will allow those who are newer to take their time, while letting seasoned practitioners pick up the intensity. (Yoga mats provided.)
- Wednesday Morning Group Breathing Class: Who knew that focusing on something we do unconsciously every second of every day can do so much more for us? This workshop works with the breath, following its movements through the body. Restorative sequencing moves us slowly into a deep somatic experience to release us from stress and anxiety and bring a calmer, more relaxed state (great for type-A personalities who have trouble relaxing).
- One 45-minute complimentary On the Spot Tele-Coaching Session with Allison to be scheduled after the retreat (a $175 value).
ABOUT THE RETREAT FACILITATOR: ALLISON CROW
In 2010, after years of teaching, training, and coaching in traditional corporate positions, she took a grand leap…with these values as her guide…and started her creative visual thinking company alongside her solo coaching practice. It has been exciting entrepreneurial bliss ever since!
Allison offers expertise in transformation and provides uplifting experiences that inspire and empower her clients to release limiting beliefs and reconnect with their potential, both personally and professionally. She conducts individual sessions, workshops, and training programs on various topics in spiritual growth, personal alignment, intuitive living, leadership, and career change and is one of just a handful of Internationally Certified Visual Coaches.
Allison’s practice has attracted many other solo and corporate coaches, and she enjoys connection with these like-minded souls through her newest program, the Soul-Full Living Coaches Club Mastermind.
A Texas native, Allison lives in Austin with her husband and three dogs and makes it a habit to play as much as possible.
Naturally, this retreat is NOT for everyone.
RETREAT PROGRAM FEE**:
**Please note that retreat fees and accommodations are charged separately. Retreat fees are paid to Allison Crow (Soul-Full Living, LLC) and accommodation charges are paid directly to Travaasa.
The renewal retreat investment is $560. As a courtesy, I always offer payment plans that include some processing fees to allow for budgeting.
Payment Option 1: Pay in Full – $560 Order Now
Payment Option 2: 2 Installments – $579 ($289.50 now; $289.50 one month after registration)This option will be available until March 15 Order Now
Payment Option 3: 3 Installments - $625.50 ($208.50 now; $208.50 one month after registration; $208.50 two months after registration) This option will be available until Feb 15. Order Now Option no longer available.
Payment plans require additional processing fees already included in the above prices. The pay in full is the least expensive option.
Spots at this retreat are limited (15) and will fill up quickly. Register and Book your rooms now to ensure your joining us in April! We look forward to BE-eing with you in the beautiful Austin Hill Country.
Your payment ensures your spot at the Coaches Renewal Retreat with Allison Crow. We will confirm your registration via email once we have received payment. This registration fee is non-refundable (beyond a 3 day grace period after initial date of purchase) but is transferable to a friend or family member or can be applied towards another Crow Hill Conversations or Allison Crow service/product provided you make specific arrangements with Allison Crow by March 1, 2012. In order to take advantage of this policy, you must notify Allison that you are transferring or cancelling via telephone at 512-917-4074.
$179/night for 3-night stay with Crow Hill Conversations room block. The retreat starts first thing Monday morning and finishes Wednesday afternoon, so please book accommodations for Sunday, April 22 through Wednesday, April 25 (3 nights).
*** IMPORTANT – Please tell Travaasa you are in the Crow Hill Conversations room block to get the $179 discounted rate. Same rate applies for Single or Double Rooms. Rooms must be booked before March 25 to get the rate, and once the block is full they can’t guarantee the rate. These rooms will go quickly so please book early to ensure your accommodations. We recommend you book today.
Call Travaasa Austin at 855-TO-TRAVAASA (855-868-7282).
LOCATION AND TRAVEL ARRANGEMENTS
Travaasa (13500 FM Road 2769, Austin, Texas 78726) is located in northwest Austin about 30 minutes from Austin-Bergstrom International Airport (AUS). Information about the Austin Airport can be found here.
Shuttle transportation to and from Travaasa can be arranged with SuperShuttle for approximately $35 one-way ($10 for each additional passenger). For airport reservations call 1-800-BLUE-VAN (258-3826).
There are also ample taxis available to take you to and from the resort for around $75 one-way (including tip), however SuperShuttle is the more economical option.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q. What should I wear while at the retreat?
A. Comfort is key!! The atmosphere will be casual and relaxed, so pack accordingly. We will participate in one light yoga class and one breathing class as a group, and you will have access to the entire Travaasa grounds, exercise facilities and amenities. So pack a few fitness-type outfits and comfortable, casual clothing for the sessions. Also, don’t forget your swimsuit! The weather in Austin in late April is usually quite nice with averages in the 80s during the day and the 60s at night.
Q. What if I can’t pay for the entire retreat cost now?
A. I am offering three payment plans: Pay in Full, 2 Installments and 3 Installments. The Pay in Full option is more economical for each group, but the installment plans are there for those who need them!
Q. Can I share a room?
A. Yes, the room rate is the same whether one or two people use the room. Feel free to arrange to share with a friend, however also consider the personal time you may need for reflection in the evening. This is a luxury hotel, and they have offered a greatly discounted rate in hopes that those wishing to stay privately can afford to do so. If you do opt to share a room with another guest, please let us know.
Q. Do I have to share or talk in the retreat sessions?
A. No one will be forced to participate in any way that they don’t wish, but you will get the most out of the retreat if you come with an open heart and mind and are willing to interact with the group. Commitment to you is 100% the best way to get everything a retreat like this has to offer.
Q. What if I want to take advantage of the onsite spa?
A. I hope you do!! I have outlined several blocks of free time in the agenda for just this purpose. I suggest you review the spa amenities and book your desired appointments as soon as possible, presumably when you also book your accommodations. I cannot say enough about the luxury and beauty of this amazing facility, and I’m certain you’ll want to indulge in at least one spa service during your time at Travaasa!
Q. What if I live in Austin? Can I commute each day for the retreat?
A. No. To get the full experience of the retreat, we’re asking that all participants stay onsite. These three days are about nurturing YOU, and part of that experience is being away from your life and routine for the entire duration of the retreat. Our daily sessions will be very introspective, offering you the opportunity to both reflect about the past and vision for the future, and for you to get the most out of the experience, it is important that you allow yourself ample personal time for these activities.
This renewal retreat….is just for you!