Posts Tagged 'graphic recording'
Written on February 26, 2012 at 10:11 am
I had the honor of facilitating a weekend leadership retreat with national reps from the Epilepsy Foundation Youth Leadership group.
I am touched, and educated by these young leaders. Please educate yourself about seizure first aid and find out the truth about epilepsy.
These 18-24 yr olds came up with this leadership poster.
Allison Crow, M.Ed., is a sought-after intuitive life and business coach, inspirational speaker, and visual facilitator. She is Chief Creative, Head Coach, and Founder of Crow Hill Conversations & Soul-Full Living, LLC.
P.S. Check out all coaching options here. Find out about Graphic Facilitation & …
Written on May 9, 2011 at 8:01 pm
1. Just a few (there are many more than listed here) reasons visual thinking works so well. Uses both the left and right sides of the brain, also called “whole-brain” thinking, or ambidextrous thinking that lead to:
- better overall retention
- greater comprehension
- enhanced overall learning
- creates collective learning through shared learning
It captures attention…literally draws your eye to important points.
2. Stimulates creativity & imagination.
3. Good ideas are never lost.
4. Participants feel heard and enjoy seeing their input recorded
5. Keeps a record of decisions and priorities.
6. Captures metaphors and stories.
7. Captures the ESSENCE and details …
Written on March 18, 2011 at 3:16 pm
I wanted to share this stellar supportive article from one of my coaches. After leaving a full time salaried position as a local real-estate-office-coach in March of 2009, I stumbled upon a blog post by Christina Merkley. I like to say I “met” Christina that day…when in actuality, I didn’t meet her face to face until May of 2010.
When I read that first post…the light bulb went off!!!!.. and I have worked with her closely since that day. Her classes and coaching have helped me successfully launch and grow Crow Hill Conversations.
Her article posted below, and reprinted with …