Posts Tagged 'viznotes'
Written on June 3, 2011 at 9:46 am
I finally found a way to cure the sticky note chaos on my desk. How many sticky notes do you have posted around…that you never look back on again.
A few months ago, I got a big blank desk pad….and being that I’ve always got a set of markers within reach…I began doodling my thoughts, conversations, coaching calls with my coach, ideas, and even messages to myself from me.
At the end of may, I spilled coffee on my first doodle page…perfect timing actually. Turns out June was a new beginning for me completely so out came the new page. …
Written on May 9, 2011 at 8:01 pm
1. Just a few (there are many more than listed here) reasons visual thinking works so well. Uses both the left and right sides of the brain, also called “whole-brain” thinking, or ambidextrous thinking that lead to:
- better overall retention
- greater comprehension
- enhanced overall learning
- creates collective learning through shared learning
It captures attention…literally draws your eye to important points.
2. Stimulates creativity & imagination.
3. Good ideas are never lost.
4. Participants feel heard and enjoy seeing their input recorded
5. Keeps a record of decisions and priorities.
6. Captures metaphors and stories.
7. Captures the ESSENCE and details …
Written on March 31, 2011 at 8:49 pm
Two custom templates designed from the clients existing processes. These images were for Life Coach Karima Roepel and her company Team Caya.…